Brought To You by Lynne Edris
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for joining Time to Thrive!© 2021 and sharing in this 5-week journey.
I’m honored that there are thousands of members in this program, and counting! Please be patient as my team is stretched managing this free program on top of our ongoing business activities. We appreciate your understanding as we are not be able to personally respond to each email, post or comment.
With that in mind, we have compiled this document to help you get the most out of the program:
Each week of the program, starting 1/11/21, there will be live speaker video sessions on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 11:00 AM Eastern (New York) Time. These sessions will be broadcast live to both the Time to Thrive!© Facebook Group and YouTube, with free replay recordings available in both locations for two (2) full weeks from the live session date. While the Time to Thrive!© Facebook Group is the interactive hub of the program where you can connect with Lynne and other members, engage with speakers, and get and give support, you can access the video content via YouTube if you choose not to join the Facebook Group. Participants who registered their email for the program at www.TimeToThriveGroup.com will receive links to both options, and can benefit from the program content in whatever way they choose.
All information, tools, resources, models, guides and any other material, content, and derivative works used in this program are the sole intellectual property of Lynne Edris, Edris Consulting, LLC and are copyrighted and fully protected as such. Sharing, copying, distributing, re-branding, modifying and other unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited without explicit advanced written consent of the owner.
Weekly emails: Beginning 1/10/21, registered participants will receive an email from us every Sunday morning (Eastern Time) during the 5 week program with important information for the coming week in the program, and a weekly Recap email every Friday. (Note: if you register after the 1/10/21 email is sent, your automated welcome email has a link to access that information as well anything you may have missed.)
- Please read and keep the Sunday emails for important information and details on the upcoming week’s events! This information will ONLY be available through your Sunday email and is not provide on Facebook.
- Please download your weekly Fast Action Guide for Monday’s training from the Sunday emails as well, and find any speaker gifts/offerings and other relevant information for that week. These resources are only available from these emails, and will not be provided in the Facebook group or elsewhere, so please be sure to read and keep them.
- The Sunday email will also have the YouTube links for you to access the three live weekly video sessions.
- If you are not receiving these email messages and you know you signed up at www.TimeToThriveGroup.com, please check your spam/junk/clutter/trash by searching for Emails from Lynne Edris at Team@CoachingADDvantages.com with [Time to Thrive!] in the subject line before you contact us for help. Be sure to “whitelist” our messages in your email client using the following instructions: Click here for Whitelist help.
- Note: If you joined on or after 1/11/21, all the links and information from any Sunday emails you missed are found in your “Welcome” email through the link to the Program Recap Page at: https://coachingaddvantages.com/ttt/recap
- If you have followed the Whitelist help instructions, and you are still not receiving the Time to Thrive emails, you may have previously unsubscribed from our list. Please re-subscribe below in order to receive the emails and information:
- Mark your calendar to join us live in the Facebook group at 11:00 Eastern (New York) Time on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for 30-60 minute sessions. (Visit https://www.timeanddate.com for time zone conversions). We make every effort to start on time!
- Request membership in the Facebook Group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TimeToThrive2020 and be sure to answer the membership questions! (You may not be admitted to the group if you don’t.)
- Check your Facebook notifications for approval and visit the group.
- Review the group rules before posting.
- Explore the Facebook Group to familiarize yourself with the format. The group uses the “Guides” feature (formerly called “Units”) to make it easier to navigate the busy page. Guide 1 will have Welcome information, program resources, and Week 1 Video recordings. Week 2 recordings will be in Guide 2, etc.
- Introduce yourself to the members of the group in the “Welcome” post pinned under the group announcements and in Guide 1. Please start by completing the Guides in order. Session recordings are organized by week, with a Guide for each week.
Weekly Fast Action Guide:
Fast Action Guide downloads for Monday trainings with Lynne are provided for registered group members only in the Sunday Weekly Schedule emails! Again, please save these emails for key member-only resources. This information is not available in the Facebook group or elsewhere. Please download the guide and have it handy for the Monday training.
Live Event Schedule:
Live events are on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 11:00 AM Eastern (New York) Time. Event details are in the Sunday Weekly Schedule emails. Convert Time Zones at https://www.timeanddate.com
Live Sessions will be 30-60 minutes long.
Attending Live Training and Speaker Sessions:
These sessions will be broadcast via livestream inside the Time to Thrive!© Facebook group and on YouTube. Visit the Time to Thrive! © Facebook group to view the live sessions and comment or ask questions on the live video during the event or after it has concluded, or watch the videos on YouTube without group interaction. (Again, the links to the live Youtube videos for the week are in the Sunday emails.) See the Facebook tips below.
Recordings & Replays:
Replay recordings will remain in the Facebook group as posts in the Guides section (formerly called “Units”) and on YouTube for two (2) full weeks from the original airing. After that, they will be removed and available only in the Time to Thrive! © 2021 Rewind (below).
Time to Thrive! © 2021 Rewind:
You can now access ALL the resources from the 5-week Time to Thrive!© 2021 program within one convenient membership site with the new Time to Thrive!© 2021 Rewind bundle. My team is compiling the replays of all the training and speaker videos, as well as downloadable MP3 audio recordings for all the training and speaker videos, all the Fast Action Guide PDFs, the speaker gifts and other program resources into one convenient Time to Thrive!© 2021 Rewind bundle for you as they become available. You’ll be able to catch up on anything you missed, revisit the resources and relive the magic of the 5-week Time to Thrive!© 2021 program any time you choose! You can learn more about the Time to Thrive! Rewind here: www.coachingaddvantages.com/ttt21-rewind . *Note: Early discount ends 2/13/21
Sharing! (We love sharing the group, not the content!)
Sharing is great! Please share the group with those who may find it helpful, but do not share the program content! To share, please send people to sign up at www.TimeToThriveGroup.com so that they can access all program resources. Individuals invited directly to the Facebook group by other members will not be approved if they are not registered.
Facebook Group & Privacy:
You can request access to the Time to Thrive! © Facebook group here. While the group is searchable on Facebook, this is a private group, meaning that only members who are approved by Lynne or staff can see identities of members or what is posted. Please see Facebook.com for privacy policies.
Start with the Guides, in order. Here are some links I found that may help if you are less familiar with Facebook:
- Click here for: How do I find live videos on Facebook?
- Click here for: How to turn on live video notifications for a page/group
- Click here for: How to hide comments and reactions while watching a live video on Facebook?
- Make sure ALL notifications are turned on for the group.
- Click “Get Reminder” on the post for each scheduled live session.
- If you don’t see the live video in the Facebook at the start time, you may simply need to refresh your browser window a few times. We do our best to start on time, but I will always intentionally “chatter” a bit for the first few minutes to give everyone a chance to find the live, so don’t panic! And if you miss a couple minutes, you can always catch them in the replay, which will be posted in the corresponding Guide for that week.
Visit support at facebook.com or google for other helpful tips (like how to control notifications, etc.)
Support from the community is an essential part of this program! We strongly encourage you to support each other, but please be thoughtful when you are commenting or replying to others, and read and review the group rules before commenting or posting posting. Do not provide help/suggestions/answers/coaching to others unless someone is clearly asking you for input, directly. Most members have come to the group to learn from Lynne and the other expert speakers, and there have been complaints in the past about a few members who are coaching/teaching within the group through comments, replies, private messages, etc. Our tribe has wonderfully big, BIG hearts, so we’re asking members to make sure we’re providing each other with a safe place to share with the understanding, camaraderie and support we all need, rather than providing solutions.
Promotion of any kind will not be permitted in this group, including unapproved links, messaging other members to offer support/services of any kind, posts that introduce other business offerings/services, offers of free or paid services, etc. If you’re not sure if you should post something, please ask first.
I hope this is helpful! I can’t wait to see what these 5 weeks together brings for each of you!
This is Your Time. This is Our Time. It’s…
Time to Focus.
Time to Connect
Time to Be Productive
Time to Create
Time to Achieve
Time to Get Stuff Done
Time to Recharge
It’s Time to Thrive!©
See you inside!
Lynne Edris, ACG
Productivity & ADHD Coach